Located in the Suomussalmi Church Village, in Kirkkoniemi, the Memorial of the First Church is situated on the stone base of the church that was destroyed in the Winter War, in 1939. On the memorial is a picture of the church and the names of the vicars that have preached there. The Memorial is designed by Martti Manner, a teacher from Suomussalmi. The scale model of the first church is on display in the House Museum.
Street address: Kirkkotie 35, 89800 Suomussalmi